Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just a Hello

I've been required to write here in order to practice my English! But this has been a difficult task as I am not studying as I should and I am feeling more and more unable to write correctly. It's been hard! To study English again in such a high level class! But it has also been a great time! I am making new frieds, who share the same wishes as mines, I am learning many good things and I've managed to read more nowadays! Not that I am like my teacher Higor, but for a person like me that really never was a fan of reading I am doing fine! I still need to study more, because I do have time so there is no point of wasting it! Well I know this was almost an insignificant post! I also need to write for cls blog, God help me on this! See you around! Alline

No comments: