Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the fear

The fear has the fame to frozen our moves. That is usually only a fame, but I am sure with me that really happens. Sometimes I have the guts to frost everything that is around me, that is really near, really close, really in. It's not something that I really want to do, but is something that suddenly just happens. I can't make any move because I am already frozen.

It's an old cotation from a not very nice movie:

"There's always a door you do not want to open, or a place you don't wanna go, or a question you don't wanna answer, or one word... that you just don't wanna hear because if you do you know you'll never be the same."

In this situation I am crossing right now I can say that:

There's always a door you wish to open, there's always a word you wish to hear, there's always something you wish to live, but when this actually happens you just do not know how to deal with, you just want to run and scream, because you are too lost to really do something that really makes any sense.

I am feeling like this right now. I's not bad. Not bad at all. It's amazing, wonderful, but it's frightening that's, for sure!

No comments: